Sunday, August 18, 2013

UPDATE TO BLOG

Hi! It's been a while, and I have something I'd like to say. So, recently, I've developed an interest in plaques, and I now have become a full fledged, well, ummm... "Plaque Hunter". Now, I'm talking any kind of plaque, anything, so, State Historic Landmarks, City Landmarks, County Landmarks, practically anything that has info on any type of history, whether it be local, national, international, who cares?! So, c'mon, don't be shy, spread the word, comment on suggestions, I'll listen to anything! I'll be sure to get to every one of your suggestions! It might take a while, but trust me, that time will be worth it. Thanks!

P.S. I'm changing the name of the blog to "Plaque Hunter

1 comment:

  1. Well....as your Mother you know I'm thrilled with any endeavor that involves the hunting of plaque. Do you need a new toothbrush? Seriously though...I'm very proud of your interest in the importance of history and your reverence for those little plaques that so many walk right by. There are Plaque Makers that will rejoice.

    ReplyDelete